THIS is about a video circulating on social media showing three men at the Davao International Airport talking ab out a meeting with me and the use of an airplane for campaign materials.
The public is advised that I have never told anyone that I am running for President and I have not conducted any meeting about the use of a plane for my campaign materials.
I do not know the persons in the video — a certain PSI Manager Gino, Bong Acquia, TG Ponce, and the political coordinator of Ituloy Ang Pagbabago Movement (IPM).
I am not a member of and not privy to IPM activities. I sternly warn supporters about using my name in their personal transactions.
I have already successfully pursued a case for name dropping, and recently supported a case against an organized crime group of money scammers who used my name in their fraudulent activities. I do not tolerate these activities and I do not hesitate to pursue legal action against those who besmirched my reputation even if they are supporters.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead