THIS is about a video circulating on social media showing three men at the Davao International Airport talking ab out a meeting with me and the use of an airplane for campaign materials.
The public is advised that I have never told anyone that I am running for President and I have not conducted any meeting about the use of a plane for my campaign materials.
I do not know the persons in the video — a certain PSI Manager Gino, Bong Acquia, TG Ponce, and the political coordinator of Ituloy Ang Pagbabago Movement (IPM).
I am not a member of and not privy to IPM activities. I sternly warn supporters about using my name in their personal transactions.
I have already successfully pursued a case for name dropping, and recently supported a case against an organized crime group of money scammers who used my name in their fraudulent activities. I do not tolerate these activities and I do not hesitate to pursue legal action against those who besmirched my reputation even if they are supporters.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1