THIS is about a video circulating on social media showing three men at the Davao International Airport talking ab out a meeting with me and the use of an airplane for campaign materials.
The public is advised that I have never told anyone that I am running for President and I have not conducted any meeting about the use of a plane for my campaign materials.
I do not know the persons in the video — a certain PSI Manager Gino, Bong Acquia, TG Ponce, and the political coordinator of Ituloy Ang Pagbabago Movement (IPM).
I am not a member of and not privy to IPM activities. I sternly warn supporters about using my name in their personal transactions.
I have already successfully pursued a case for name dropping, and recently supported a case against an organized crime group of money scammers who used my name in their fraudulent activities. I do not tolerate these activities and I do not hesitate to pursue legal action against those who besmirched my reputation even if they are supporters.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning