THIS is about a video circulating on social media showing three men at the Davao International Airport talking ab out a meeting with me and the use of an airplane for campaign materials.
The public is advised that I have never told anyone that I am running for President and I have not conducted any meeting about the use of a plane for my campaign materials.
I do not know the persons in the video — a certain PSI Manager Gino, Bong Acquia, TG Ponce, and the political coordinator of Ituloy Ang Pagbabago Movement (IPM).
I am not a member of and not privy to IPM activities. I sternly warn supporters about using my name in their personal transactions.
I have already successfully pursued a case for name dropping, and recently supported a case against an organized crime group of money scammers who used my name in their fraudulent activities. I do not tolerate these activities and I do not hesitate to pursue legal action against those who besmirched my reputation even if they are supporters.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success