THE CITY government noted the gradual success in curbing the COVID-19 infections in workplaces, attributing this to the successful implementation of zoning containment strategies.
However, without further elaborating, Dr. Michelle Schlosser, City COVID-19 Task Force spokesperson, also took note of the increase in infection rate in homes, prompting the city to isolate these structures.
“I’m very happy to announce nagagamay atoang mga establishments na gina lockdown, attributable sa atoang pag-impose sa atong zoning containment strategies (we have fewer establishments under lockdown, which can be attributed to our zoning containment strategies),” Schlosser said.
Implementing lockdown in homes and business establishments is among the zoning containment strategies, she added.
She noted that many of the establishments have been religiously following protocols that helped them curb spread of the virus. “Karon nagagamay jud atoang establishments kay daghan na kaayong establishments naga-follow sila, they are helping us in faster contact tracing, giving details necessary para ma mitigate dayon ang infection. Dako gyud ang tabang ang zoning containment strategy dakong tabang ang kooperasyon sa atong mga establishments,” she added.
Among those that have been successful in controlling the spread of the virus were business process outsourcing companies that were earlier placed in lockdown following the report of high number of infections among their employees.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success