LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man during an operation against illegal drugs in Barangay Lizada, Toril, on August 3.
Major Michael Uyanguren of the Toril Police Station said that Robert Sedona Rivera, 46, yielded a small sachet of what the arresting team believed as shabu and was valued at P3,000.
Also seized from him was a mobile phone as the arresting team turned the substance over to the Regional Crime Laboratory, Ecoland for laboratory examination.
A complaint was being prepared against the suspect.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead