LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man during an operation against illegal drugs in Barangay Lizada, Toril, on August 3.
Major Michael Uyanguren of the Toril Police Station said that Robert Sedona Rivera, 46, yielded a small sachet of what the arresting team believed as shabu and was valued at P3,000.
Also seized from him was a mobile phone as the arresting team turned the substance over to the Regional Crime Laboratory, Ecoland for laboratory examination.
A complaint was being prepared against the suspect.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year