LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man during an operation against illegal drugs in Barangay Lizada, Toril, on August 3.
Major Michael Uyanguren of the Toril Police Station said that Robert Sedona Rivera, 46, yielded a small sachet of what the arresting team believed as shabu and was valued at P3,000.
Also seized from him was a mobile phone as the arresting team turned the substance over to the Regional Crime Laboratory, Ecoland for laboratory examination.
A complaint was being prepared against the suspect.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success