Davao Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of 30-minute power interruptions on August 8 and 9, affecting customers in Ecoland, Matina and Maa areas.
These service disruptions are necessary to facilitate maintenance works at Davao Light Ecoland Substation.
The first 30-minute power interruption will be conducted on August 8, Sunday, anytime between 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.. This is needed to transfer load from the affected lines to nearby lines and avoid longer duration of power interruptions. Meanwhile, normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be conducted on August 9, Monday, also for 30 minutes anytime between 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers from Matina Town Square up to Tulip Drive and Walnut Drive, including Ecoland Subdivision, Juna Avenue and neighboring areas.
Also affected are customers along Maa Road, from Matina IT Park going to Yniguez Subdivision and nearby areas as well as customers in Acacia Street going to Tulip Drive, including 1st Avenue Zone 7, Mangga, Champaca Street and neighboring areas.
Customers in Quimpo Boulevard, from SM City Davao up to Ecoland Terminal and nearby areas will also experience these service disruptions.
Moreover, a separate 30-minute power interruption will also be conducted on August 9, Monday, anytime between 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. affecting customers from Ecoland Terminal up to Bolton Bridge and neighboring areas. This also includes customers from Davao Light Maa Substation going to Mandug and parts of Indangan via Juliville Subdivision, Panorama Homes and Rancho Palos Verdes, including Tigatto and neighboring areas.
This will also be experienced by customers from Davao Light Maa Substation going to Yniguez Subdivision and to corner Ruby Street and Circumferential Road, via Eden Street and Gold Street in Maa and nearby areas as well as customers from corner Maa and Diversion Roads going to Shrine Hills Road, including Monteritz, Woodridge, Las Terrazas, NHA Maa, Langub and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.(DLPC)
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success