PSC-PSI Grassroots Program Head Abigail Marie Rivera will be the resource person for the two-hour program which is expected to be attended by over 500 participants from various local government units (LGUs), National Sports Associations (NSAs), sports educators, stakeholders, and other private entities nationwide.
The PSI was revived and officially relaunched in 2017 by PSC Chairman William Ramirez under the administration of President Rodrigo Duterte.
“This is a great opportunity for us to present the role of the PSI to our participants since most of them are our partners in grassroots development,” said PSI National Training Director and NSS Project Director Marc Edward Velasco.
The PSI is the sports agency’s arm to reach regional training centers. It is also the agency’s groundwork for its grassroots program to scout and discover new talent in the provinces that will soon become members of the Philippine team and become world-class elite athletes in the future.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success