PSC-PSI Grassroots Program Head Abigail Marie Rivera will be the resource person for the two-hour program which is expected to be attended by over 500 participants from various local government units (LGUs), National Sports Associations (NSAs), sports educators, stakeholders, and other private entities nationwide.
The PSI was revived and officially relaunched in 2017 by PSC Chairman William Ramirez under the administration of President Rodrigo Duterte.
“This is a great opportunity for us to present the role of the PSI to our participants since most of them are our partners in grassroots development,” said PSI National Training Director and NSS Project Director Marc Edward Velasco.
The PSI is the sports agency’s arm to reach regional training centers. It is also the agency’s groundwork for its grassroots program to scout and discover new talent in the provinces that will soon become members of the Philippine team and become world-class elite athletes in the future.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat