THE CITY government is setting up a vaccination express lane for overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) to help them comply with the vaccination requirements of their employers in case they return to their countries of work.
City COVID-9 Task Force spokesperson, said that the tentative schedule of the operations of the facility isnext month. “Naa koy good news for OFWs! Ang OFW naa tay express lane,” said Schlosser on Wednesday.
She said the facility will help OFWs, particularly those required to get fully inoculated, to comply ith the requirement.
“Mao nang next vaccination rollout nato kasi we are also looking into convenience kay ilahang naa man gyud mga OFWs na stuck sila dili sila kagawas because wala pa sila na vaccine,” she said, pointing out that the express lane will be exclusive for OFWS.
She added that some employers have required their workers to get inoculated with specific brands.
“Ang atong mga seafarers,mismong sponsors nila like Marina, have sponsored a vaccine, katong Moderna, para lang gyud sa ilang seafarers mismong sponsor nila like Marina, have sposored a vaccine,katong Moderna para lang gyud sa ilang seafares The reason why I’d like to confirm it, naay mga coutries dili gina recognize ang isa ka brand
Sinovac,” she said, adding that there is no proof that the brand is less effective.
I-ephasize lang pud nako nga dili nagapasabotnga iba imong brand dilinaka protected (I’d like to emphasize that it does not mean you have a different vaccine brand that you can’t be protected). Whether it be Sinovac, Moderna, AstraZeica,, Johnson&Johnson or Pfizer , or Gamaleya, for that matter, ang tanan tumong gyud is protection against COVID-19,” she said.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year