The 24-year-old Southeast Asian Games silver medalist clocked in at 2:12.23 in Heat 3. She finished last but still squeezed into the semifinals scheduled for Wednesday.
Rule failed to qualify for the semifinals of the women’s 100-meter butterfly.
Luke Gebbie, meanwhile, failed in his bid in the men’s 100-meter freestyle. His effort did not go for naught, however.
Gebbie finished with a time of 49.64 seconds and ranked just 35th out of 71 swimmers, but came away with a new Philippine record.
Only the top 16 qualify for the semifinals.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success