DAVAO CITY — The Securities and Exchange Commission – Davao Extension Office (SEC-DEO) has reminded all stock and non-stock corporations under its area of responsibility to submit their email addresses and mobile phone numbers on or before August 31.
The extension office stated that these contact details, which are required under SEC Memorandum Circular Number 28, Series of 2020 or the requirement to create and/or designate e-mail account addresses and cellphone number/s for transactions with the Commission, are necessary in the efficient transmission of communications between the Commission and its clientele.
Corporations may download the forms referred to as Annex D-G from the SEC website and file them through email at MC28_S2020@sec.gov.ph.
On July 15, the SEC announced the extension of submission SEC M. C. 28, s. 2020 report until August 31.
“The new deadline gives entities ample time to submit and avoid penalties,” SEC-DEO said.
In the same notice, the Commission reminded “corporations, partnerships and individuals” that failure to submit the requirement beyond the deadline “shall be considered as non-compliant and will be subject to penalty in the amount of P10,000.”
The SEC M. C. 28 report is also a pre-enrollment requirement in the Commission’s Online Submission Tool, a web-based submission and receiving system for corporations’ annual reportorial requirements.
For newly registered corporations, submission of their official and alternate email addresses and mobile phone numbers is within 30 days from the issuance of their certificates of registration.
For more information, please call the extension office at 0915-327-4459 or 0933-455-3537 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon