NESTHY Petecio won via unanimous decision, Saturday beating Marcelat Matshui Sakobi of Congo on her Tokyo Olympics debut played at the Kokugikan Arena, Tokyo.
Petecio got all five of the judges nod for hard and clear punches in all three rounds in the women’s featherweight class.
The win was crucial for Petecio who is one of the country’s hope of pinning the elusive gold medal.
Petecio moves up to the round-of-16.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success