DAVAO City Water District advises customers of a water service interruption scheduled on June 25, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM affecting some areas in Brgy. Mintal particularly San Francisco Street, Napolcom, and Small Village.
DCWD has to temporarily shut off water supply in the affected areas to give way to the tapping and looping of a newly installed pipeline to DCWD’s existing pipeline for the mainline improvement at Purok 10 San Francisco Street in Brgy. Mintal. Once completed, this project will allow for the accommodation of additional water service connections along San Francisco Street.
On behalf of the DCWD management, General Manager Edwin V. Regalado asks for the understanding and cooperation of would-be affected customers and advises them to store enough water prior to the schedule. Water supply may be restored earlier if work goes smoothly or later if unforeseen problems arise.
DCWD conducts flushing after service works are completed. However, once water is restored, customers are advised to open all faucets and allow water to run for at least two minutes. Do not drink tap water immediately but if needed, boil water beforehand as safety precaution.
The general public may visit DCWD website (www.davao-water.gov.ph) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/officialDCWD) and dial telephone voicemail 235-3293 for the latest water service updates. For queries, customers may also call DCWD’s 24-hour Water Patrol Emergency Hotlines at 244-6767, 0927-798-8966, 0925-511-3293, and 0908-441-0653 or send a message to www.facebook.com/officialDCWD. (Alexan Lynette L. Cabeguin)
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art