PHILIPPINE team rower Cris Nievarez advanced to the quarterfinals after reaching third place in Heat 5 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games regatta single sculls at the Sea Forest Waterway.
Nievarez, 21; clocked seven minutes and 22.97 seconds for third place behind Damir Martin of Croatia (7:09.17) and Alexander Vyazovkin of the Russian Olympic Committee (7:14.95) who landed first and second, respectively.
The quarterfinals will be held on Monday.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success