THE NEWLY designated director of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI vows to intensify illegal drug operations to achieve drug-free barangays in the region.
Director Aileen Lovitos formally assumed as the ninth PDEA XI director replacing Antonio Rivera.
On her assumption to the office, Lovitos vows to fully implement the anti-drug campaign, through the conduct of the anti-drug operations, community involvement in collaboration with partner stakeholders, and the pursuance of Barangay drug clearing program.
On July 5, 2021, Undersecretary Wilkins Villanueva , the Director-General of PDEA issued Agency order No. 2021-237 designating Lovitos as regional director of PDEA XI.
She belonged to the PDEA Academy’s first graduates of drug law enforcers under Unang Sinag class. After she graduated at the PDEA Academy, she held various key positions in different regional offices, as well as leading the academy, as its first female superintendent.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success