THE NEWLY designated director of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI vows to intensify illegal drug operations to achieve drug-free barangays in the region.
Director Aileen Lovitos formally assumed as the ninth PDEA XI director replacing Antonio Rivera.
On her assumption to the office, Lovitos vows to fully implement the anti-drug campaign, through the conduct of the anti-drug operations, community involvement in collaboration with partner stakeholders, and the pursuance of Barangay drug clearing program.
On July 5, 2021, Undersecretary Wilkins Villanueva , the Director-General of PDEA issued Agency order No. 2021-237 designating Lovitos as regional director of PDEA XI.
She belonged to the PDEA Academy’s first graduates of drug law enforcers under Unang Sinag class. After she graduated at the PDEA Academy, she held various key positions in different regional offices, as well as leading the academy, as its first female superintendent.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon