AUTHORITIES seized more than P70,000 worth of shabu stuffed inside a body powder container that was thrown inside Davao City jail in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District at 10:25 a.m. on July 17.
Maj. Sean Logronio, the Talomo Police Station chief, said they received a report from the city jail about a plastic container of a popular baby powder brand was thrown into the compound from the outside.
The report said that it was thrown at Tower 5, located on top of Ultra and Halfway buildings.
Upon further checking, the authorities four sachets of shabu along with some metal bolts and nuts to add weight. The police said the illegal drugs weighed four grams worth P74,000.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange