AUTHORITIES seized more than P70,000 worth of shabu stuffed inside a body powder container that was thrown inside Davao City jail in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District at 10:25 a.m. on July 17.
Maj. Sean Logronio, the Talomo Police Station chief, said they received a report from the city jail about a plastic container of a popular baby powder brand was thrown into the compound from the outside.
The report said that it was thrown at Tower 5, located on top of Ultra and Halfway buildings.
Upon further checking, the authorities four sachets of shabu along with some metal bolts and nuts to add weight. The police said the illegal drugs weighed four grams worth P74,000.
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course