MAYOR Sara Duterte credited the city residents for the 93% job approval rating she got in a nationwide survey.
The mayor said, in a statement, that it was the collective efforts of the residents in making the city more competitive and livable.
“The honor I share with all of you who work hard to serve the Dabawenyos. We all genuinely love our city and this is our core strength. So we must continue to make it livable,” she said.
Based on the independent and non-commissioned survey conducted by RP-Mission and Development Foundation Inc. (RPMDinc), the mayor topped the list of officials outside the National Capital Region (NCR) in achievement rating.
Her rating was higher than that of her father, President Rodrigo R. Duterte, when he was still a mayor of the city in 2010. Then mayor Duterte got 86%.
In the National Capital Region (NCR), Mayor Josefina “Joy” Belmonte of Quezon City ranked among mayors, while for governors it was Gwendolyn Garcia of Cebu who got 77%.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success