MAYOR Sara Duterte credited the city residents for the 93% job approval rating she got in a nationwide survey.
The mayor said, in a statement, that it was the collective efforts of the residents in making the city more competitive and livable.
“The honor I share with all of you who work hard to serve the Dabawenyos. We all genuinely love our city and this is our core strength. So we must continue to make it livable,” she said.
Based on the independent and non-commissioned survey conducted by RP-Mission and Development Foundation Inc. (RPMDinc), the mayor topped the list of officials outside the National Capital Region (NCR) in achievement rating.
Her rating was higher than that of her father, President Rodrigo R. Duterte, when he was still a mayor of the city in 2010. Then mayor Duterte got 86%.
In the National Capital Region (NCR), Mayor Josefina “Joy” Belmonte of Quezon City ranked among mayors, while for governors it was Gwendolyn Garcia of Cebu who got 77%.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange