ABOUT 2,000 personnel of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) were vaccinated as of Wednesday inside the Camp Leonor Domingo headquarters.
Captain Rosario Aguilar, DCPO spokesperson, said 1,732 personnel from different units, offices and police stations.
The Police Regional Office XI Health Service led the inoculation to the DCPO personnel.
Aguilar said the city police office is targeting to provide shots to 4,106 personnel.
The office also reported that it recorded 23 active COVID-19 cases, many of them asymptomatic and isolated.
“Halo (those infected were) from stations and unit offices,” she added, pointing out that some of those were infected as they were on patrol duties and were directly in contact with the public.
She added that the office has continued to ensure that strict health protocols are followed to prevent the spread of the virus among its personnel.
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment