UNDEFEATED featherweight Criztian Pitt “Golden Boy” Laurente of Gen. Santos City will fight Kim Lindog of Bukidnon on July 16 at the Tabunoc Sports Complex in Talisay City.
“Ready na ko, pero kahaon pa nako ang 130 lbs. (I’m ready, but I can still weigh 130 lbs.),” said the 21-year-old Laurente.
Laurente (6W-0L-0D, 3KOs) recently scored a unanimous decision against former PBF super bantamweight champion Ernesto “Chocolate” Saulong of Mindoro Occidental last March 29, 2021 at the Binan Football Stadium in Binan City.
“Excited po ako sa laban namin, na makaharap ng beterano katulad kay Lindog (I am excited for our fight, to face a veteran like Lindog),” said Laurente.
Laurente and his father-trainer-manager Titing are presently billeted at Mad Monkey Hotel for the quarantine.
The 24-year-old Lindog (5W-10L-1D, 4KOs), on the other hand, recently lost by a unanimous decision to John Vincent “Mulawin” Moralde of Davao City last March 17, 2021 in Gensan.
It will be the supporting bout of the vacant OPBF minimumweight championship between Melvin Jerusalem and Toto Landero.
Jim Claude Manangquil of Sanman Promotions and ZIP Boxing are promoting the event. (Lito delos Reyes)
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange