FIRE hit a store at the second level of a mall along C. Bangoy, Barangay 34-D yesterday morning.
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, investigation and intelligence chief of the Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, said Simon Do, owner of the store, lost about P50,000 as a result of the fire.
The report said fire fighgters, including members of the fire volunteer brigade was able to control the fire about two hours later.
It added that no one was hurt in the incident.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy