FIRE hit a store at the second level of a mall along C. Bangoy, Barangay 34-D yesterday morning.
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, investigation and intelligence chief of the Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, said Simon Do, owner of the store, lost about P50,000 as a result of the fire.
The report said fire fighgters, including members of the fire volunteer brigade was able to control the fire about two hours later.
It added that no one was hurt in the incident.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange