AN ALLEGED member of the New People’s Army surrendered to the Revitalized Pulis Sa Barangay (RPSB) in Jose Abad, Santos, Davao Occidental on Wednesday ( July 7).
Police identified him only as alias Jay-jay legal age, married, and a resident of Sitio Proper, Barangay Culaman, Jose Abad Santos.
Alias Jay-jay surrendered to the RPSB team headed by Lt. Billy Owen Burgos through the coordination with the Davao Occidental Provincial Mobile Force Company lntelligence operatives.
He also turned over his issued firearms consist of US carbine .30 caliber M1 with defaced serial number, two magazine clip with seven .30 cal ammunitions, and an improvised M203 grenade launcher with three live cartridges, and 40mm high explosive to the operatives.
According to him, he surrendered and decided to return to the fold of law because of the scarcity of food in the mountain and his realization on the false ideologies of the communist terrorist groups against the government.
He is now under the custody of Davao Occidental Provincial Mobile Force Company headquarters for proper disposition and documentation for him to avail the Enhanced -Comprehensive Local Integrated Program of the government.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence