DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of 30-minute power interruptions on July 10 and 11, affecting customers in different areas of Davao City.
The first set is a two 30-minute power interruption that will be conducted on July 10, Saturday, anytime between 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.. Specifically affected are customers from Mabini Street going to Holy Cross of Davao College, including part of Quirino Avenue, part of Sta. Ana Avenue and neighboring areas.
Also affected are customers from F. Torres Street, from DepED Region XI Office going to Lopez-Jaena Street, including part of Ruby Street, Tionko Avenue, Tavera Street and nearby areas.
Another 30-minute power interruption will be conducted on the same day anytime between 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. affecting customers in Guzman Street, including San Pedro Hospital and nearby areas.
These disruptions will be necessary to facilitate distribution line upgrade works along Mabini Street.
Meanwhile, two 30-minute power interruptions will also be conducted on July 11, Sunday, anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.. This will be necessary to conduct 69 kV pole relocation affected by the Davao City Bulk Water Supply Project.
Customers affected are those from Calinan proper going to Buda, including De Lara Street, Biao Joaquin, Talandang, Manambulan, Lacson, Gumalang, Tamugan, Megcawayan, Malabog, Suawan, Salaysay, Marahan, Marilog, Datu Salumay, Baganihan and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF