DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of 30-minute power interruptions on July 10 and 11, affecting customers in different areas of Davao City.
The first set is a two 30-minute power interruption that will be conducted on July 10, Saturday, anytime between 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.. Specifically affected are customers from Mabini Street going to Holy Cross of Davao College, including part of Quirino Avenue, part of Sta. Ana Avenue and neighboring areas.
Also affected are customers from F. Torres Street, from DepED Region XI Office going to Lopez-Jaena Street, including part of Ruby Street, Tionko Avenue, Tavera Street and nearby areas.
Another 30-minute power interruption will be conducted on the same day anytime between 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. affecting customers in Guzman Street, including San Pedro Hospital and nearby areas.
These disruptions will be necessary to facilitate distribution line upgrade works along Mabini Street.
Meanwhile, two 30-minute power interruptions will also be conducted on July 11, Sunday, anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.. This will be necessary to conduct 69 kV pole relocation affected by the Davao City Bulk Water Supply Project.
Customers affected are those from Calinan proper going to Buda, including De Lara Street, Biao Joaquin, Talandang, Manambulan, Lacson, Gumalang, Tamugan, Megcawayan, Malabog, Suawan, Salaysay, Marahan, Marilog, Datu Salumay, Baganihan and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success