A 38-YEAR-OLD man was arrested by the Mandug police in a buy-bust operation conducted in Barangay Sasa at 12:30 p.m. on Monday ( July 5).
Police also seized around P800,000 worth of shabu during the operation.
Maj. Jerome De Guzman, commander of the Mandug Police Station, identified the suspect as Kenny Amper, a glass installer from Catalunan Piqueño, who was tagged as a street-level target.
Accordingly, he sold a sachet of shabu to a police poseur buyer in exchange for P6,000 money.
Another eight sachets of shabu were recovered which has an overall estimated weight of 50 grams with a total market value of P800,000, along with the red VIVO Mobile Phone. Further, a case for violation of Section 5 and 11 of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) is being prepared against the arrested suspect.
“The success of all operations of PNP will never be possible without the constant support and cooperation from the community,” De Guzman said. “Thus, we will continue to strengthen the bond and trust which the people handed to us upon enforcing the law and securing a safer society to live in.”
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment