A 38-YEAR-OLD man was arrested by the Mandug police in a buy-bust operation conducted in Barangay Sasa at 12:30 p.m. on Monday ( July 5).
Police also seized around P800,000 worth of shabu during the operation.
Maj. Jerome De Guzman, commander of the Mandug Police Station, identified the suspect as Kenny Amper, a glass installer from Catalunan Piqueño, who was tagged as a street-level target.
Accordingly, he sold a sachet of shabu to a police poseur buyer in exchange for P6,000 money.
Another eight sachets of shabu were recovered which has an overall estimated weight of 50 grams with a total market value of P800,000, along with the red VIVO Mobile Phone. Further, a case for violation of Section 5 and 11 of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) is being prepared against the arrested suspect.
“The success of all operations of PNP will never be possible without the constant support and cooperation from the community,” De Guzman said. “Thus, we will continue to strengthen the bond and trust which the people handed to us upon enforcing the law and securing a safer society to live in.”
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange