The Chooks-to-Go Pilipinas VisMin Super Cup Mindanao Leg tips-off on July 7 featuring nine teams.
This was confirmed by Chief Operating Officer Rocky Chan.
“But I need to secure the GAB clearance first before I can announce it,” said Chan.
GAB is the Games and Amusements Board for the regulatory care of professional sports and games.
“Sa Ipil namu i-play kay GCQ area (In Ipil we play in GCQ area),” said Chan.
The municipality of Ipil is the capital of the province of Zamboanga Sibugay.
“Mga two hours and a half siguro from Pagadian (About two hours and a half maybe from Pagadian),” said Chan.
Ipil will be a tentative venue of the league. It will immediately return to Pagadian if it goes back to GCQ.
Chan said that all the nine teams are already in Pagadian.
“Yes they are all ready and excited to play,” said Chan.
The participating teams are Iligan Archangels, Alza Alayon Zamboanga, Roxas Vanguards, JPS Zamboanga City, Basilan Peace Riders, MisOr Brew Authoritea, Kapatagan Buffalo Braves, Sto. Nino Clarin and Pagadian Explorers.
They have invited Pagadian City Mayor Sammy Co, Province of Zamboanga Del Sur Governor Victor Yu and 1st District Congresswoman Divina Yu.
PVMSC Commissioner Chino Trinidad and Head of Basketball Operation Chelito Caro will spearhead the opening.
The blow-by-blow coverage will be done by the tandem of Paul Joven of Cebu and Rael Diaz of Davao City.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange