SWIMMERS Luke Gebbie and Remedy Rule booked their places for team Philippines bound for the Tokyo Olympic Games after garnering enough FINA points.
This was bared by the Philippine Swimming Incorporated, Friday, July 2.
Gebbie will compete in the 50 meter and 100 meter freestyle events while Rule will see action in the 200 meter butterfly and 200 meter freestyle categories.
Gebbie and Rule will join the rest of team Philippines that include Hidilyn Diaz (weightlifting), EJ Obiena (pole vault), Carlos Yulo (gymnastics), Nesthy Petecio (boxing), Eumir Marcial (boxing), Irish Magno (boxing), Carlo Paalam (boxing), Chris Nievarez (rowing), Kurt Barbos (taekwondo), Margielyn Didal (skateboarding), Elreen Ando (weightlifting), Jayson Valdes (shooting), Kiyome Watanabe (judo), Yuka Saso (golf), Bianca Pagdanganan (golf), Juvic Pagunsan (golf) and Kristina Knott (track and field).
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange