SWIMMERS Luke Gebbie and Remedy Rule booked their places for team Philippines bound for the Tokyo Olympic Games after garnering enough FINA points.
This was bared by the Philippine Swimming Incorporated, Friday, July 2.
Gebbie will compete in the 50 meter and 100 meter freestyle events while Rule will see action in the 200 meter butterfly and 200 meter freestyle categories.
Gebbie and Rule will join the rest of team Philippines that include Hidilyn Diaz (weightlifting), EJ Obiena (pole vault), Carlos Yulo (gymnastics), Nesthy Petecio (boxing), Eumir Marcial (boxing), Irish Magno (boxing), Carlo Paalam (boxing), Chris Nievarez (rowing), Kurt Barbos (taekwondo), Margielyn Didal (skateboarding), Elreen Ando (weightlifting), Jayson Valdes (shooting), Kiyome Watanabe (judo), Yuka Saso (golf), Bianca Pagdanganan (golf), Juvic Pagunsan (golf) and Kristina Knott (track and field).
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment