LAW ENFORCERS arrested a 30-year old man who yielded about P30,000 in what was believed to be shabu at the Task Force Davao checkpoint in Licanan, Lasang on Thursday.
The police report identified the suspect as Ronald Dranreb Asumbrado, male, single, a resident of Buhangin District .The report said seized from the suspect were five sachets of what was believed as shabu.
The suspect was collared when law enforcers inspected a bus where he was riding in and found the illegal substance in his possession.
The suspect was immediately placed under the custody of Bunawan Police Station while the criminal complaint him was being prepared.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid