LAW ENFORCERS arrested a 30-year old man who yielded about P30,000 in what was believed to be shabu at the Task Force Davao checkpoint in Licanan, Lasang on Thursday.
The police report identified the suspect as Ronald Dranreb Asumbrado, male, single, a resident of Buhangin District .The report said seized from the suspect were five sachets of what was believed as shabu.
The suspect was collared when law enforcers inspected a bus where he was riding in and found the illegal substance in his possession.
The suspect was immediately placed under the custody of Bunawan Police Station while the criminal complaint him was being prepared.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange