DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 15-minute emergency power interruptions on July 4, Sunday, affecting customers in Panacan.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate emergency substation equipment repair works.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines for 15 minutes anytime between 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 am.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be for 15 minutes anytime between 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light Panacan Substation up to near DBCOM entrance, including Malagamot Road up to San Isidro Indangan, Panacan Public Market, Panacan Looban, St. Michael Village, Dona Mercedes Village, Golden Hills and immediate environs.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF