THE military has launched an operation to run after a group of communist rebels who burned heavy equipment in Surigao del Norte Wednesday.
Based on the report, the rebels who were behind the burning of the heavy equipment were members of the Guerilla Front 16 of North Eastern Mindanao Regional Committee led by Gelan Ybanez Alias Sanjo.
Billhill Construction owned the equipment which it was using in the ongoing road rehabilitation and concreting project along Surigao Del Norte West coastal road.
Members of the 29th Infantry Battalion were the ones pursuing the group as the military said the incident was a violation of the rule of law and of the International Humanitarian Law.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange