As medical front liners continue to lead the battle against COVID-19, the Insular Foundation extended support to them by donating N95 masks and vitamins to 20 public hospitals.
The beneficiary hospitals include: Philippine Orthopedic Center, National Children’s Hospital, Philippine Tuberculosis Society, Inc., San Lazaro Hospital, East Avenue Medical Center, Rizal Medical Center Pasig, Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital, National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Research Institute for Tropical Medicine, Tondo Medical Center, Las Piñas General Hospital, Valenzuela Medical Center, Quirino Memorial Medical Center, Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Ospital ng Muntinlupa, Sta. Ana Hospital, Ospital ng Maynila, Quezon City General Hospital, and Caloocan City Medical Center.
Last year, the Insular Foundation also donated personal protective equipment sets to several hospitals in Metro Manila.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat