As medical front liners continue to lead the battle against COVID-19, the Insular Foundation extended support to them by donating N95 masks and vitamins to 20 public hospitals.
The beneficiary hospitals include: Philippine Orthopedic Center, National Children’s Hospital, Philippine Tuberculosis Society, Inc., San Lazaro Hospital, East Avenue Medical Center, Rizal Medical Center Pasig, Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital, National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Research Institute for Tropical Medicine, Tondo Medical Center, Las Piñas General Hospital, Valenzuela Medical Center, Quirino Memorial Medical Center, Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Ospital ng Muntinlupa, Sta. Ana Hospital, Ospital ng Maynila, Quezon City General Hospital, and Caloocan City Medical Center.
Last year, the Insular Foundation also donated personal protective equipment sets to several hospitals in Metro Manila.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange