As medical front liners continue to lead the battle against COVID-19, the Insular Foundation extended support to them by donating N95 masks and vitamins to 20 public hospitals.
The beneficiary hospitals include: Philippine Orthopedic Center, National Children’s Hospital, Philippine Tuberculosis Society, Inc., San Lazaro Hospital, East Avenue Medical Center, Rizal Medical Center Pasig, Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital, National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Research Institute for Tropical Medicine, Tondo Medical Center, Las Piñas General Hospital, Valenzuela Medical Center, Quirino Memorial Medical Center, Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Ospital ng Muntinlupa, Sta. Ana Hospital, Ospital ng Maynila, Quezon City General Hospital, and Caloocan City Medical Center.
Last year, the Insular Foundation also donated personal protective equipment sets to several hospitals in Metro Manila.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid