LAW ENFORCERS arrested Monday two individuals in an operation for being identified as among those behind the continued proliferation of illegal drugs in the city.
Major Bernie Suaga, Buhangin Police station chief, said the suspects were Monaliza Camsa Amirol, female, Single, 21, of Cotabato City, and Khali Musa Kadatuan, male, married, 27, of Maguindanao.
Suaga said Amirol was identified in the Directorate for Intelligence watchlist.
Seized from them were five sachets of suspected shabu with an estimated market value of about P 400,000, P10,000 cash used in the operation and two cellular phones.
Investigators were still preparing the cases against the two.
Share this post:
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence