LAW ENFORCERS arrested Monday two individuals in an operation for being identified as among those behind the continued proliferation of illegal drugs in the city.
Major Bernie Suaga, Buhangin Police station chief, said the suspects were Monaliza Camsa Amirol, female, Single, 21, of Cotabato City, and Khali Musa Kadatuan, male, married, 27, of Maguindanao.
Suaga said Amirol was identified in the Directorate for Intelligence watchlist.
Seized from them were five sachets of suspected shabu with an estimated market value of about P 400,000, P10,000 cash used in the operation and two cellular phones.
Investigators were still preparing the cases against the two.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF