MAYOR Ernesto Evangelista led the distribution of the one-time cash grant of P15,000 in livelihood assistance from the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) to 100 Tomasino beneficiaries under the agency’s livelihood assistance grant program on Thursday, June 17.
The 100 beneficiaries were identified by the punong barangays, especially those who lost their livelihood due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
Evangelista said village officials have identified five beneficiaries from their barangays and then validated by the DSWD.
Meanwhile, Municipal Administrator Elisa Evangelista-Lapina said the livelihood assistance grant is one of the government approaches to help families. The target beneficiaries are families affected by the community quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence