LAW ENFORCERS arrested a security guard and his company during an operation against illegal drugs in Barangay 37-D Thursday afternoon.
Major Benkalin Baluan, Sta. Ana Police Station chief. identified the suspects as Edmond Virallo Sarania, 36, married, of Cabantian; and Earl Cabarse, 27, single, jobless of Communal.
BAluan said the two were involved in the peddling of the illegal substance on the streets.
Baluan said a police team collared the two when they wielded what was shabu during the operation.
Aside from the illegal substance, which was valued at P25,000, the suspects also yielded a a cellular phone, a motorcycle and P500 in cash.
The two were immediately detained as criminal cases against them were being prepared.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence