THE Department of Labor and Employment Region XI announced that unclaimed financial assistance under COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP) and Barangay Ko, Bahay Ko (BKBK) Disinfecting/Sanitation Project can be claimed until June 30, 2021 only.
Out of the total P11,405,000.00 unclaimed financial assistance under CAMP, P7,305,000.00 is under the regular CAMP with 1,461 beneficiaries, while the remaining P4,100,000.00 is for the 820 tourism sector beneficiaries of CAMP covering the entire Davao Region.
Similarly, P3,228,000.00 financial assistance under BKBK Project remains unclaimed by its 538 beneficiaries in Davao Region.
DOLE XI Regional Director Ofelia B. Domingo reminds and encourages the beneficiaries to claim the financial assistance before it gets cancelled by the end of this month. Beneficiaries may directly go to DOLE Field/Provincial Offices or call the CAMP Hotline thru 0967-533-5782, 0967-5375-037, and 0963-909-5876.
CAMP is one-time financial assistance equivalent to P5,000.00 provided to affected workers who have been displaced by the pandemic. While the BKBK is a disinfecting/sanitation project intended to cushion the impacts of COVID-19 to the livelihood/business sector. The application for the abovementioned projects under the Bayanihan to Recover as One Act are now closed.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy