WEAR the Philippine colors on your mask with pride and help support communities with Kultura Filipino’s Mask for a Cause.
The campaign aims to help uplift partner foundations and communities through a special limited edition Philippine Independence Day masks!
With every purchase, Kultura will donate in support of local artisans, weavers and farmers.
Mask for a Cause runs until the end of the month and 20 percent of the proceeds will support 11 partner foundations: Bidibidi Enterprise, Gifts & Graces Fair Trade, Gkonomics International Inc., GreenEarth Heritage Foundation Inc., GTGB Trading, Jarque Trading, Kamay Krafts Multi-purpose Coop, Kababaihan ng Maynila Foundation, Sr. Teresa of Sto. Nino Center Inc., Sto. Rosario Multi-purpose Coop, and Mga Likha ni Inay, Inc.
While known to many as a one-stop pasalubong shop for balikbayans, Kultura is also a treasure trove of anything uniquely Filipino. Beyond this, Kultura also tells through its offerings the story of Filipino workers, farmers and artisans—ingenious, hard-working and resilient.
The Philippine flag-inspired face masks are washable and come in two designs; each retails for only P79. It is available in Kultura Filipino in SM Lanang Premier and in The SM Store in SM City Davao.
Shop from home safely! Call To Deliver via 09175174096 or 09676093407 or join the Viber community: bit.ly/KulturaOnViber
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course