A TOTAL of 105,300 doses of Pfizer vaccines arrived at the Davao International Airport via Philippine Airlines commercial flight on Thursday morning.
According to the Department of Health (DOH) XI, 17,550 vials (6doses/vial) with a total of 105, 300 doses arrived in Davao.
Few days ago, a total of 44,800 doses of Sinovac CoronaVac vaccines arrived at the Davao International Airport via a Philippine Airlines commercial flight.
The vaccines were then transported to the cold storage room of the Department of Health XI (DOH XI).
DOH-XI regional director Annabelle P. Yumang said these vaccines will be distributed to Davao City and Davao Oriental.
“These vaccines are intended for the first dose and second dose for our A1, A2, ug A3 groups,” Yumang added.
As of today, Davao Region has already received a total of 537, 350 doses of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized