PSC Commissioner Charles Raymond A. Maxey said that he is expecting some 1000 participants, varying from government officials, IP stakeholders, educators, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs).
“We’re going international for our 2021 Webinar Series launching. We are very honored and excited to have Secretary-General Wolfgang Baumann as our speaker,” Maxey said.
Maxey added that more virtual activities are scheduled for this year under the Indigenous Peoples Games Program.
“We have already planned a series of webinars for October this year to coincide with the observance of the Indigenous Peoples Month,” explained Maxey.
The webinar will be held in partnership with the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP). The activity, which is sponsored by Pocari Sweat, will be streamed live via PSC’s social media pages.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls