PSC Commissioner Charles Raymond A. Maxey said that he is expecting some 1000 participants, varying from government officials, IP stakeholders, educators, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs).
“We’re going international for our 2021 Webinar Series launching. We are very honored and excited to have Secretary-General Wolfgang Baumann as our speaker,” Maxey said.
Maxey added that more virtual activities are scheduled for this year under the Indigenous Peoples Games Program.
“We have already planned a series of webinars for October this year to coincide with the observance of the Indigenous Peoples Month,” explained Maxey.
The webinar will be held in partnership with the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP). The activity, which is sponsored by Pocari Sweat, will be streamed live via PSC’s social media pages.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence