PSC Commissioner Charles Raymond A. Maxey said that he is expecting some 1000 participants, varying from government officials, IP stakeholders, educators, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs).
“We’re going international for our 2021 Webinar Series launching. We are very honored and excited to have Secretary-General Wolfgang Baumann as our speaker,” Maxey said.
Maxey added that more virtual activities are scheduled for this year under the Indigenous Peoples Games Program.
“We have already planned a series of webinars for October this year to coincide with the observance of the Indigenous Peoples Month,” explained Maxey.
The webinar will be held in partnership with the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP). The activity, which is sponsored by Pocari Sweat, will be streamed live via PSC’s social media pages.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JULY 22, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FASTLANES | Umang – the hermit crab
- BECOMING A DABAWENYO | Concerns about bicycle lanes
- FROM THE MAIL | Curbing Insurgency, a Duterte Legacy
- ROUGH CUTS | Signs of running scared?
- HIGH-VALUE TARGET | CTTMO worker caught in anti-drug entrapment
- 54-71-KM Davao bike lane network virtually launched
- Service disruptions on July 24 in different areas of Davao City
- RP bets in Olympic Village