PSC Commissioner Charles Raymond A. Maxey said that he is expecting some 1000 participants, varying from government officials, IP stakeholders, educators, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs).
“We’re going international for our 2021 Webinar Series launching. We are very honored and excited to have Secretary-General Wolfgang Baumann as our speaker,” Maxey said.
Maxey added that more virtual activities are scheduled for this year under the Indigenous Peoples Games Program.
“We have already planned a series of webinars for October this year to coincide with the observance of the Indigenous Peoples Month,” explained Maxey.
The webinar will be held in partnership with the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP). The activity, which is sponsored by Pocari Sweat, will be streamed live via PSC’s social media pages.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized