DAVAO CITY – In celebration of the 123rd Philippine Independence Day, the Department of Labor
and Employment (DOLE) in Davao Region will host a series of virtual Kalayaan Job Fair from June 10 to 19, with over 200 local employment opportunities secured from employers across the region as of June 7, 2021.
The DOLE-Davao del Norte Field Office will hold its virtual job fair from June 10 to 11, 2021. The
DOLE-Davao City Field Office will conduct the said event on June 18, while the DOLE-Davao de Oro Field Office’s virtual job fair is scheduled for June 19. The virtual job fair is in partnership with the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) of Panabo City, Davao City, and Municipality of Maco.
The 2021 Kalayaan: Online Trabaho, Negosyo, Kabuhayan (TNK) Job and Business Fair will be
conducted through Zoom video conferencing.
“We are continuously striving to provide decent employment and sustainable livelihood especially during these challenging times. We encourage the jobseekers in Davao Region to take advantage of these virtual job fairs and we hope that they will manage to land a job that matches their qualification,” DOLE-Davao regional director Ofelia B. Domingo said.
Jobseekers are advised to regularly check the official Facebook page of DOLE-Davao for the
complete list of vacancies and the link for online application.
DOLE-Davao emphasizes that only shortlisted candidates from the pre-registration will be accommodated on the virtual job fairs.
The annual job fair in celebration of the Philippine Independence Day, usually held in big
venues, will be conducted online due to stricter safety and health protocols in order to avoid the
spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year