A TOTAL of 44,800 doses of Sinovac CoronaVac vaccines arrived at the Davao International Airport via a Philippine Airlines commercial flight yesterday.
The vaccines were then transported to the cold storage room of the Department of Health XI (DOH XI).
DOH-XI regional director Annabelle P. Yumang said these vaccines will be distributed to Davao City and Davao Oriental.
“These vaccines are intended for the first dose and second dose for our A1, A2, ug A3 groups,” Yumang added.
As of today, Davao Region has already received a total of 432,050 doses of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach