A TOTAL of 44,800 doses of Sinovac CoronaVac vaccines arrived at the Davao International Airport via a Philippine Airlines commercial flight yesterday.
The vaccines were then transported to the cold storage room of the Department of Health XI (DOH XI).
DOH-XI regional director Annabelle P. Yumang said these vaccines will be distributed to Davao City and Davao Oriental.
“These vaccines are intended for the first dose and second dose for our A1, A2, ug A3 groups,” Yumang added.
As of today, Davao Region has already received a total of 432,050 doses of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon