A TOTAL of 44,800 doses of Sinovac CoronaVac vaccines arrived at the Davao International Airport via a Philippine Airlines commercial flight yesterday.
The vaccines were then transported to the cold storage room of the Department of Health XI (DOH XI).
DOH-XI regional director Annabelle P. Yumang said these vaccines will be distributed to Davao City and Davao Oriental.
“These vaccines are intended for the first dose and second dose for our A1, A2, ug A3 groups,” Yumang added.
As of today, Davao Region has already received a total of 432,050 doses of COVID-19 vaccines.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls