AUTHORITIES arrested the number three drug personality in a buy-bust operation conducted in Barangay 20-B Poblacion on Saturday, June 5.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, identified him as Kamsa Kasim Ahamadul, 32, and a resident of Purok 9-B, Lower Madapo Hills, Barangay 8-A, Poblacion.
Dimaandal, said the suspect was arrested for selling a medium sachet of suspected shabu worth P7,000 to an agent who acted as poseur buyer.
The Regional Special Enforcement Team (RSET) and Seaport Interdiction Unit North Office of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Regional Office XI conducted the buy-bust operation at around 9:30 p.m.
Also seized from the operation were eight sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less six grams with an estimated street value of P 90,000 and the buy-bust money.
The suspect will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.)
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon