AUTHORITIES arrested the number three drug personality in a buy-bust operation conducted in Barangay 20-B Poblacion on Saturday, June 5.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, identified him as Kamsa Kasim Ahamadul, 32, and a resident of Purok 9-B, Lower Madapo Hills, Barangay 8-A, Poblacion.
Dimaandal, said the suspect was arrested for selling a medium sachet of suspected shabu worth P7,000 to an agent who acted as poseur buyer.
The Regional Special Enforcement Team (RSET) and Seaport Interdiction Unit North Office of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Regional Office XI conducted the buy-bust operation at around 9:30 p.m.
Also seized from the operation were eight sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less six grams with an estimated street value of P 90,000 and the buy-bust money.
The suspect will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.)
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach