AUTHORITIES arrested the number three drug personality in a buy-bust operation conducted in Barangay 20-B Poblacion on Saturday, June 5.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, identified him as Kamsa Kasim Ahamadul, 32, and a resident of Purok 9-B, Lower Madapo Hills, Barangay 8-A, Poblacion.
Dimaandal, said the suspect was arrested for selling a medium sachet of suspected shabu worth P7,000 to an agent who acted as poseur buyer.
The Regional Special Enforcement Team (RSET) and Seaport Interdiction Unit North Office of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Regional Office XI conducted the buy-bust operation at around 9:30 p.m.
Also seized from the operation were eight sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less six grams with an estimated street value of P 90,000 and the buy-bust money.
The suspect will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.)
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls