INTERNATIONAL Container Terminal Services, Inc. congratulated Ms. Yuka Saso for winning and being the first Filipino to win in a major golf championship that is probably one of the hardest to win the recently concluded 76th U.S. Women’s Open golf championship at the Olympic Club in San Francisco, California.
In a statement bared, her ICTSI family thanks Yuka for the pride and joy she gives the country. We likewise commend her for her hard work, perseverance and dedication to training, and most especially for remaining humble despite her recent successes. She is and will continue to be a role model for the golfing community. May she also serve as an inspiration to our Filipino athletes in breaking through internationally. ICTSI will continue supporting Yuka in her golfing career, and we look forward to more victories. Incredibly well done, Yuka! We at ICTSI and the country stand solidly behind you.
The 19-year-old Saso is the first golfer from the Philippines to win a major, after beating Japan’s Nasa Hataoka in a sudden death playoff.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year