Nestle Philippines Inc., Assistant Vice President-Milo, Marketing Mr. Lester Castillo, Otsuka-Solar Philippines Inc. President and Managing Director Mr. Kohei Oyamada, and Brand Development Manager Ms. Nelia Ramos will discuss their respective partnerships with government institutions and will highlight their collaboration with the Philippine Sports Commission (PSC).
As known sports advocates, Nestle Philippines Inc.- Milo and Otsuka-Solar Philippines Inc. have shown tremendous support to the Philippine national team through the years.
“We are elated with their willingness to share their partnership dynamics with our summit stakeholders since their support to the national athletes has always been a great help in improving the country’s sports,” expressed PSC Chief of staff and NSS Project Director Marc Velasco.
The summit’s 16th session speakers all have extensive experience in the field of marketing and brand development.
Castillo has over 15 years accumulated in marketing, sales, and business development. He was behind Above-The-Line and Below-The-Line marketing campaigns of their brand and the “Get Your Child Into Sports” campaign serving over 8 million children across the country.
Oyamada, prior to heading the nutraceutical brand in 2018, also served as Strategy and Planning Section Chief / Middle East & Egypt Area Manager at Otsuka Pharmaceutical Otsuka International Asia Arab and Strategy and Planning Specialist at the Human Resource Department Otsuka Pharmaceutical Tokyo Headquarters. Ramos, on the other hand, served as Ethical Marketing Manager until 2019 and now leads the marketing and advertising projects of POCARI Sweat.
This batch’s past speakers include Pilipinas Obstacle Sports Federation (POSF) president Alberto Agra, University of the Philippines Prof. Gerard Lico, and University of Santo Tomas Growling Tigresses, and Enderun Lady Titans head coach Haydee Ong. (PR)
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months