SENATOR Imee Marcos and her brother, former Senator Bongbong Marcos, visited Mayor Mayor Sara Duterte over the weekend to greet her on her 43rd birthday.
City Information Officer Jefry Tupas posted on his Facebook account on Sunday a photo of the group with the mayor holding a bag.
In another video that the office sent to the media, the mayor also thanked those who greeted and given her gifts for her birthday.
The mayor also reminded the people to always follow the minimum public health standards against COVID-19.
“Magandang Araw sainyong lahat maraming salamat sa greetings, dasal, regalia, celebration, at itong online virtual concert para sa aking kaarawan,” she said.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach