SENATOR Imee Marcos and her brother, former Senator Bongbong Marcos, visited Mayor Mayor Sara Duterte over the weekend to greet her on her 43rd birthday.
City Information Officer Jefry Tupas posted on his Facebook account on Sunday a photo of the group with the mayor holding a bag.
In another video that the office sent to the media, the mayor also thanked those who greeted and given her gifts for her birthday.
The mayor also reminded the people to always follow the minimum public health standards against COVID-19.
“Magandang Araw sainyong lahat maraming salamat sa greetings, dasal, regalia, celebration, at itong online virtual concert para sa aking kaarawan,” she said.
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years