The competition was originally set in New Delhi where an overwhelming surge of COVID-19 cases forced Asian Boxing Confederation to shift the competition to Dubai.
The 2-million-peso funding covers expenses for airfare, accommodation, allowance, visa fee, and insurance. Additional funding of P714,750 was also approved to cover their quarantine expenses.
Josie Gabuco, Maricel dela Torre, Mark Lester Durens, Marvin Tabamo, Jummilardo Ogayre, Jere dela Cruz, John Paul Panauayan, and Eumir Marcial will be accompanied by three coaches, a physiotherapist, masseur and team official. (PR)
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year