The competition was originally set in New Delhi where an overwhelming surge of COVID-19 cases forced Asian Boxing Confederation to shift the competition to Dubai.
The 2-million-peso funding covers expenses for airfare, accommodation, allowance, visa fee, and insurance. Additional funding of P714,750 was also approved to cover their quarantine expenses.
Josie Gabuco, Maricel dela Torre, Mark Lester Durens, Marvin Tabamo, Jummilardo Ogayre, Jere dela Cruz, John Paul Panauayan, and Eumir Marcial will be accompanied by three coaches, a physiotherapist, masseur and team official. (PR)
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized