THE CITY government assured of enough resources for the free swab testing for Davaoeños as the active case finding and surveillance activities continue in the city.
On Monday, May 10, Mayor Sara Duterte, during her ‘Special Hour’ program aired via 87.5 FM Davao City Disaster Radio, bared that the city government can always find the source of funds to provide service to Davao residents.
The local chief executive has also instructed all district health offices to activate their respective swabbing corners to test more people in the city’s intensified campaign against COVID-19.
“We have instructed and daghan na sa atong mga district health offices ang naka-comply sa swabbing corner nila. We aim to empower all our district health offices nga maka-swab sila didto sa ilahang mga district health centers (We have instructed them and most of our district health offices have complied with their swabbing corner. We aim to empower all our district health offices for them to be able to conduct their own swab testing in their respective district health centers),” Duterte said.
The city government has been relentless in its testing activities to detect more positive cases and stem the further transmission of the coronavirus in the city.
Meanwhile, the city government has extended its drive-thru swab testing for public utility vehicle drivers and delivery services drivers at the Crocodile Park until May 11, while eyeing additional swabbing sites in the downtown area to accommodate more individuals and decongest the main swab center in Sta. Ana.By Rhoda Grace B. Saron and John Michael Ochave/UM Intern
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized