THE CHINESE Embassy donated various medical supplies, through the Balik-Alay Foundation of the Davao Docdtors Hospital.
The donated items included Baxtel aneroid sphygmomanometers with stethoscopes, small first aid kits, umbrellas, nebulizers, weighing scale with height measurement (platform type), and first aid kits.
The donated items were received by 126 barangay health workers and barangay nutrition scholars of Baguio and Agdao districts. The handover ceremony was facilitated by Mayor Sara Duterte.
Part of the donated items included three breast pumps intended for Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC).
Duterte thanked the health workers and nutrition scholars and BNS for their hard work and sacrifice for being in the frontlines in the fight against COVID-19. They also received gift certificates and grocery items from the City Mayor’s Office.Catherine Jane F. Notarte/UM Intern
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange