THE CHINESE Embassy donated various medical supplies, through the Balik-Alay Foundation of the Davao Docdtors Hospital.
The donated items included Baxtel aneroid sphygmomanometers with stethoscopes, small first aid kits, umbrellas, nebulizers, weighing scale with height measurement (platform type), and first aid kits.
The donated items were received by 126 barangay health workers and barangay nutrition scholars of Baguio and Agdao districts. The handover ceremony was facilitated by Mayor Sara Duterte.
Part of the donated items included three breast pumps intended for Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC).
Duterte thanked the health workers and nutrition scholars and BNS for their hard work and sacrifice for being in the frontlines in the fight against COVID-19. They also received gift certificates and grocery items from the City Mayor’s Office.Catherine Jane F. Notarte/UM Intern
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized