A TATTOO artist was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI at Mt. Apo-Arellano Street on Friday evening.
He was identified as Jason Yap Alcanzare, 33, a resident of Mt. Apo, Barangay 9-A, this city.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the PDEA XI spokesperson, said they considered him a top 3 high-value target.
Dimaandal said the suspect was arrested for selling a sachet of shabu weighing more or less one gram worth P7,000. Further seized were two sachets of suspected shabu, drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust money.
Alcanzare will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year