A TATTOO artist was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI at Mt. Apo-Arellano Street on Friday evening.
He was identified as Jason Yap Alcanzare, 33, a resident of Mt. Apo, Barangay 9-A, this city.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the PDEA XI spokesperson, said they considered him a top 3 high-value target.
Dimaandal said the suspect was arrested for selling a sachet of shabu weighing more or less one gram worth P7,000. Further seized were two sachets of suspected shabu, drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust money.
Alcanzare will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Concepcion, Austriaco ask IATF to begin pandemic exit plan for Ph
- ROUGH CUTS | The Garcia dominance’s acid test
- Only 150,000 received booster shots | mayor
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Group welcomes House approval to place of DavNor, Maco under DLPC
- 2 nabbed for marijuana
- House gives final nod on bill allowing DLPC to serve DN
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 26, 2022
- Converge leads Netflix’ ISP Speed Index in December 2021
- Concepcion, experts urge return to pre-omicron protocols