A TATTOO artist was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI at Mt. Apo-Arellano Street on Friday evening.
He was identified as Jason Yap Alcanzare, 33, a resident of Mt. Apo, Barangay 9-A, this city.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the PDEA XI spokesperson, said they considered him a top 3 high-value target.
Dimaandal said the suspect was arrested for selling a sachet of shabu weighing more or less one gram worth P7,000. Further seized were two sachets of suspected shabu, drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust money.
Alcanzare will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled