A TATTOO artist was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI at Mt. Apo-Arellano Street on Friday evening.
He was identified as Jason Yap Alcanzare, 33, a resident of Mt. Apo, Barangay 9-A, this city.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the PDEA XI spokesperson, said they considered him a top 3 high-value target.
Dimaandal said the suspect was arrested for selling a sachet of shabu weighing more or less one gram worth P7,000. Further seized were two sachets of suspected shabu, drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust money.
Alcanzare will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized