AVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 1 hour and 30-minute power interruption on May 12, Wednesday, from 1:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. affecting customers in the downtown area of Davao City.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate the isolation of underground power cables for DPWH road works.
Specifically affected are customers from San Pedro Square and neighboring areas. This includes City Hall of Davao, Sangguniang Panlungsod Building, City Engineers Office, Registry of Deeds, BIR Bolton Extension, Davao City Museum, Bonifacio Monument, Rizal Park, Osmena Park, BIR Office San Pedro, Magallanes Elementary School, DBP Claveria, PNB San Pedro, Land Bank San Pedro, Bolton Extension and Bolton Riverside.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized