LAW ENFORCERS arrested a former convict during an operation against illegal drugs in Brgy. Poblacion Bansalan, Davao del Sur on May 5.
Police Lieutenant Welquin Enciso of the Regional Drug Enforcement Unit (RDEU) identified the suspect as Jalil Salon Mando of Brgy. Paglat, Paglat, Maguindanao.
Enciso said Mando was convicted for violating the law on illegal drugs and was among the top personalities being monitored because of his involvement in illegal drugs activities.
Based on the report, the suspect tried to sell a sachet of shabu worth P15,000 to an agent pretending as buyer. This led to his arrest where authorities were able to seize more illegal drugs, a mobile and a wallet containing identification cards.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange