LAW ENFORCERS arrested a former convict during an operation against illegal drugs in Brgy. Poblacion Bansalan, Davao del Sur on May 5.
Police Lieutenant Welquin Enciso of the Regional Drug Enforcement Unit (RDEU) identified the suspect as Jalil Salon Mando of Brgy. Paglat, Paglat, Maguindanao.
Enciso said Mando was convicted for violating the law on illegal drugs and was among the top personalities being monitored because of his involvement in illegal drugs activities.
Based on the report, the suspect tried to sell a sachet of shabu worth P15,000 to an agent pretending as buyer. This led to his arrest where authorities were able to seize more illegal drugs, a mobile and a wallet containing identification cards.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized