LAW ENFORCERS arrested a public school teacher five others during an operation in Purok 2, Poblacion, Nabunturan, Davao de Oro on Saturday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 11 identified the teacher, who was among those included in the watchlist of those behind the illegal drugs in the region, as Dowe Eve Lago Tagud, 40.
Dimaandal added that five others were arrested as they were visiting the place, believed to be an illegal drug den. The others were Aileen Aberca, Marlyn Panon, Alejandro Tagud Jr., Jomar Tañeza and Darwin Tusay.
Dimaandal said law enforcers collared Tagud and the others after the teacher handed to a police agent about a gram of what was believed to be shabu. The illegal substance had a street value of P10,000.
As of presstime, investigators were still preparing the complaints against the suspects.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission