LAW ENFORCERS arrested a public school teacher five others during an operation in Purok 2, Poblacion, Nabunturan, Davao de Oro on Saturday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 11 identified the teacher, who was among those included in the watchlist of those behind the illegal drugs in the region, as Dowe Eve Lago Tagud, 40.
Dimaandal added that five others were arrested as they were visiting the place, believed to be an illegal drug den. The others were Aileen Aberca, Marlyn Panon, Alejandro Tagud Jr., Jomar Tañeza and Darwin Tusay.
Dimaandal said law enforcers collared Tagud and the others after the teacher handed to a police agent about a gram of what was believed to be shabu. The illegal substance had a street value of P10,000.
As of presstime, investigators were still preparing the complaints against the suspects.
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB