THREE suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted along Lakatan Street in Barangay Wilfredo Aquino on Tuesday, April 27.
They were identified as Patrick Ferenal Macavinta, 31, businessman and a resident of Gumamela Street, Kasilak Bucana; Bless Sampiano Monencillo, 42, unemployed, and a resident of Jade Valley, Barangay Tigatto, and Andrian Paelmarin Ape, 33, unemployed, and a resident of Mabini, Davao De Oro.
Seized from them were a total of 25 grams with an estimated street value of P350,000..
Maj. Benkalin Baluan, commander of the Sta. Ana Police Station, said they were arrested after police operatives successfully purchased a sachet of shabu in exchange for P25,000.
Seized from them were five sachets of shabu multi-color coin purse, a maroon Toyota Vios, and a .38 revolver loaded with live ammunition.
They are in the custody of the Sta. Ana police and face a case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission