THREE suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted along Lakatan Street in Barangay Wilfredo Aquino on Tuesday, April 27.
They were identified as Patrick Ferenal Macavinta, 31, businessman and a resident of Gumamela Street, Kasilak Bucana; Bless Sampiano Monencillo, 42, unemployed, and a resident of Jade Valley, Barangay Tigatto, and Andrian Paelmarin Ape, 33, unemployed, and a resident of Mabini, Davao De Oro.
Seized from them were a total of 25 grams with an estimated street value of P350,000..
Maj. Benkalin Baluan, commander of the Sta. Ana Police Station, said they were arrested after police operatives successfully purchased a sachet of shabu in exchange for P25,000.
Seized from them were five sachets of shabu multi-color coin purse, a maroon Toyota Vios, and a .38 revolver loaded with live ammunition.
They are in the custody of the Sta. Ana police and face a case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon