MAYOR Sara Duterte has modified the policy on swabbing and mandatory quarantine of people exposed to those infected with the COVID-19 virus.
In the Executive Order 20-A she signed on April 20, the mayor inserted a provision that mandates those who are directly exposed to infected person to undergo mandatory quarantine.
The new executive order is the modification of a similar order that then acting mayor Sebastian Duterte signed on April 6.
The new provision is Section 2 of the new order, which states: “All F1 contacts should undergo quarantine while waiting for their test result. F2 and F3 contacts do not need to undergo quarantine while waiting for their test result.”
FI are those who are directly exposed to positive cases, F2 are those exposed to F1 and F3 are those exposed to F2.
The next provision defines the penalty clause which states that those who will fail to follow it will face all laws that are violated.
The executive order essentially directs all those who are contacts of positive cases to undergo mandatory quarantine aside from subjecting themselves to tests.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success