MANILA – Philam Group recently announced its COVID-19 vaccination program for its thousand-strong workforce across the country. This will cover all employees under AIA Philam Life, BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation, Philam Asset Management Inc., and Philam Foundation Inc.
“The health, wellness, and safety of our people is important to us. This is in fulfillment of our commitment to help Filipinos live Healthier, Longer, and Better Lives, and this begins right within our own backyard,” said Kelvin Ang, AIA Philam Life Chief Executive Officer. “At the same time, we support the government’s call for massive vaccination to achieve herd immunity. This will go a long way in restoring confidence and helping the country in its economic recovery.” The Philam Group also donated vaccines to the government as part of its participation in Go Negosyo’s A Dose of Hope initiative to help the nation address the pandemic.
The vaccination program is a free and optional benefit for the qualified employees of the Philam Group in all its offices nationwide. Family and household dependents may also be enrolled subject to availability.
Know more about AIA Philam Life by visiting their website at philamlife.com, Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AIAPhilamLife/, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (02)8528-2000.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again