MANILA – Philam Group recently announced its COVID-19 vaccination program for its thousand-strong workforce across the country. This will cover all employees under AIA Philam Life, BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation, Philam Asset Management Inc., and Philam Foundation Inc.
“The health, wellness, and safety of our people is important to us. This is in fulfillment of our commitment to help Filipinos live Healthier, Longer, and Better Lives, and this begins right within our own backyard,” said Kelvin Ang, AIA Philam Life Chief Executive Officer. “At the same time, we support the government’s call for massive vaccination to achieve herd immunity. This will go a long way in restoring confidence and helping the country in its economic recovery.” The Philam Group also donated vaccines to the government as part of its participation in Go Negosyo’s A Dose of Hope initiative to help the nation address the pandemic.
The vaccination program is a free and optional benefit for the qualified employees of the Philam Group in all its offices nationwide. Family and household dependents may also be enrolled subject to availability.
Know more about AIA Philam Life by visiting their website at philamlife.com, Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AIAPhilamLife/, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (02)8528-2000.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled