THE city government is targeting to inoculate senior citizens with COVID-19 vaccines next month when the vaccination process for medical frontliners is completed.
Dr. Ashley Lopez, acting head of the City Health Office, said the plan of the city government is to vaccinate those identified in the priority list, including the elder, as soon as the shots are made available.
*As much as we would like to expand everything but we are also depending on our supply kay limited lang ang supply sa vaccines,” Lopez said yesterday.
He said the city government is almost done with the vaccination rollout for medical frontliners with a target of 22,000.
The city government is planning to provide COVID-19 shots to 120,000 senior citizens and that as of Tuesday, there were 93,468 of them who registered.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission